A decline in insect biomass and diversity has experts concerned and calling for more research to understand why.
Sign up to get The Revelator’s weekly newsletter
Most Read Posts
- Plans to Turn America’s Rust Belt Into a New Plastics Belt Are Bad News for the Climate
- Interactive Map: Precipitation in the 2050s
- Why Virginia Could Be a Leader on Sea-level Rise Solutions
- Farming While Black: Growing Food and Community While Saving the Earth
- National Parks at Risk From Trump Administration’s Energy Agenda